Look at your game girl.
And I haven’t bathed in months, but you know, it’s not because I’m fighting bourgeois morals, I’m just lazy and I’m young.
Well I can do just what I wantttttttt, and that’s getting drunk in Vermontttttt!
Pregnancy is so beautiful.
Because I can, because no one can stop me. I’m addicted to bad ideas.
Well since the only thing I do is listen to music, perhaps it’s reasonable to post my favorite songs; being as these songs are a large part of me, figuratively speaking. Hm, you know, probably only like the top 3-5 songs are in the right order.
1. Fifteen - Petroleum Distillation
2. Leatherface - Springtime
3. Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains - Where is my Coffee?
4. The Lawrence Arms - An Evening of Extraordinary Circumstances
5. World Inferno Friendship Society - Your Younger Man
6. The Falcon - The La-Z-Boy 500
7. Against Me - Baby, I’m an Anarchist
8. The Casualties - Punk Rock Love
9. Star Fucking Hipsters - This Wal-Mart Life
10. Mischief Brew - Punx Win
11. Heathers - Slices of Palama